Comfort Fit Ring Sizing Guide
In Comfort Fit, the interior side/surface of the ring is not flat, but is actually rounded. This gives it a slight, rounded curve. This minimizes the area of contact between your finger and the ring's surface, while still keeping the ring securely around your finger.
All of our rings are built with Comfort Fit sizing. In Comfort Fit, the interior side/surface of the ring is not flat, but is actually rounded. This gives it a slight, rounded curve. This minimizes the area of contact between your finger and the ring's surface, while still keeping the ring securely around your finger.
Comfort Fit Sizing
If you know your normal ring size, we'd recommend that when getting a tungsten carbide ring from our store, you order half a size smaller. Most jewelers use Standard Fit sizers so keep that in mind if you have been sized by a jeweler. If you're normally a size 8.0, a 7.5 would be the best for you here. Similarly, if you're a 10.5, go ahead and order a 10.
NOTE: If you are ordering a ring in an 8mm or larger width, you may not need this adjustment down in size due to the larger surface area of a bigger ring. In fact, very large widths (12mm-20mm) may require a increase above your normal ring size.
Ring Sizing Chart
There are guides/paper printouts on the Internet that help you understand your ring size correctly.
The best way to get your accurate ring sizing is to go to your nearest jeweler and have your ring size measured. They will give you a couple of rings in different sizes, and you can determine for yourself which one fits you the best.
Most of our rings come in size 3-16. If you need a custom size, just let us know!
As we said above, the printable ring charts online aren't as accurate as getting your ring size measured by a local jeweler, but if for any reason that's not an option, below is the next best thing.
- Be sure to put your printer settings at 100% before printing out the size chart.
- Viewing it on your computer screen or printing it out in less than a 100% setting will not give you an accurate size measurement.
- Please keep in mind that the "order half a size smaller" works for this also! This ring chart will determine your Standard Fit ring size. Your Comfort Fit ring size is half a size smaller up to a 6mm width! See NOTE above for 8mm + widths.
Tungsten Ring Maintenance Tips
Tungsten Ring Cleaning:
Tungsten jewelry can tarnish and also be covered with dirt and grime, just like any other ring. Causing physical damage to a piece of tungsten jewelry is difficult; as it won't scratch easily or bend. However, Tungsten Carbide can be damaged chemically from using common chemicals in ways that other metals cannot. For this reason, it can be tricky when you try to clean a Tungsten Ring. So please see the below step-by-step guide for keeping your Tungsten Ring beautiful.
- Make a cleaning solution. Because many soaps and detergents (and even jewelry cleaners) react with the elements in tungsten carbide ring. For this reason, you should not use them. To clean your Tungsten Ring, simply mix a few drops of hand soap or mild dish soap with a bucket of warm water and soak your ring for a few minutes in it.
- Place a very small amount of tarnish remover onto your ring with the applicator.
- Using the cloth in the kit, buff away the tarnish making sure you buff the entire ring.
- Rinse the ring in mild soapy water. Once your ring is clean, rinse it off under a stream of warm water.
- Dry off your ring with a cotton cloth.