Care and Maintenance Tips:
We recommend not using sonic cleaners on any jewelry as this can loosen stones. Tungsten jewelry in particular can tarnish and also be covered with dirt and grime, just like any other ring. Causing physical damage to a piece of tungsten jewelry is difficult; as it won't scratch easily or bend. However, Tungsten Carbide can be damaged chemically from using common chemicals in ways that other metals cannot. For this reason, it can be tricky when you try to clean a Tungsten Ring. So please see the below step-by-step guide for keeping your Tungsten Ring beautiful.
- Make a cleaning solution. Because many soaps and detergents (and even jewelry cleaners) react with the elements in tungsten carbide ring. For this reason, you should not use them. To clean your Tungsten Ring, simply mix a few drops of hand soap or mild dish soap with a bucket of warm water and soak your ring for a few minutes in it.
- Place a very small amount of tarnish remover onto your ring with the applicator.
- Using the cloth in the kit, buff away the tarnish making sure you buff the entire ring.
- Rinse the ring in mild soapy water. Once your ring is clean, rinse it off under a stream of warm water.
- Dry off your ring with a cotton cloth.